Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Snow, Snow and More Snow!!


Last night on the news it said that it was supposed to snow all through the night. I woke up at 7:30 and it had not snowed, so I figured we were home free, wrong! By the time we left at 8:30 to take Lauren to preschool it was a blizzard. A ton of snow dumped down and it was blowing so hard. Of course the roads were awful. It took me three hours to go about 5 miles. I slid into a curb in the parking lot. Luckily, out of nowhere, five strong guys appeared and pushed me out. I was so grateful becuase it was just the boys and me in the car, I don't know how I would have gotten out! The snow is bad news for drivers but great news for skiiers!
In this picture Eli is about 9 months. He is my snuggle baby and loves to give me hugs!

No comments:

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates