Whoever said that Sunday is a day of rest does not live with us! We started out the day tired because of the time change. We had to wake the kids up to be ready for church at 9:00. Of course they wanted to sleep longer. Keith and I both spoke in church. That is always fun and interesting with the kids. One of us mans the kids while the other is speaking. Then we taught in Primary for our first time. Our class is cute, busy, but cute. Eli was really tired so of course he was a handful because he just wanted to sleep. But we survived and all is well. We came home from church and the kids napped. Keith has a meeting at 4:30 and I have one at 5:00. By the time I get back it will be time to get the kids ready for bed. As I said, a very busy day.
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Busy Sunday
Whoever said that Sunday is a day of rest does not live with us! We started out the day tired because of the time change. We had to wake the kids up to be ready for church at 9:00. Of course they wanted to sleep longer. Keith and I both spoke in church. That is always fun and interesting with the kids. One of us mans the kids while the other is speaking. Then we taught in Primary for our first time. Our class is cute, busy, but cute. Eli was really tired so of course he was a handful because he just wanted to sleep. But we survived and all is well. We came home from church and the kids napped. Keith has a meeting at 4:30 and I have one at 5:00. By the time I get back it will be time to get the kids ready for bed. As I said, a very busy day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment