So the month is more than half over and I haven't even blogged yet. Perhaps that should have been a New Year's Resolution. Oh wait, perhaps I should have made Resolutions. Oh well there is always next year! January is such a blah month, you have that down from the holidays and not much to look forward to during the month. Maybe that is why I haven't blogged much. We did ring in the New Year with a rocking party at our friend's house. We had so much fun playing games and eating yummy food. One exciting event was Lauren's first dance recital. She did a really great job. They did a ballet dance and a 50's jive.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I turn around twice and Lauren grew up! She looks so cute in her dance pictures. Like mother/like daughter. (The real pics of you, not the joke one! ha ha.)
Very Cute
Post a Comment