It is hard to believe that it is time for school again! This Summer went so incredibly fast, it was a great Summer though. I have mixed feelings about the start of school, I love having more of a structured schedule and routine but I do miss the kids when they are gone all day. This year I have three in school and two at home. I haven't had only two at home for the past 5 1/2 years so it is a big change for me. Lauren is in 3rd grade with Mrs. Meyers, Caleb is in 1st grade with Mrs Sisneros and Mrs Thompson and Eli has Ms Fleming. Caleb and Lauren had their first day on August 16th. They were very excited to start their new classes. Here are the annual 1st Day pictures
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big they're getting. Miss you!
Post a Comment