Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Nativity

I collect Nativity scenes and we love to decorate with them at Christmas.  We have a Precious Moments one that the kids can play with.  Each year one or more of the pieces go missing for awhile.  This year Naomi has really enjoyed playing with it.  One afternoon I saw her wrapping up the baby Jesus in her favorite blankie.  It was too sweet.  I am so glad that she has an understanding of the Nativity.



2 comments:

Cheri said...

I love to see the kids being so tender and gentle with the nativity scenes. So cute.

Cairo Mommy said...

So sweet! I collect nativities too. Whenever I visit a new place I love to buy one that best represents that culture. The hardest country for Matt to find one was in Thailand.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates