Our sweet Spencer is growing so quickly. He is such a delightful baby, he is calm and happy all the time! He sleeps well and has a great appetite. His brothers and sisters love to play with him and he never lacks for attention. Spencer has own little thing that he does, when he is happy or upset he clasps his hands together, it is so cute. I only wish that I could slow down time so that I can have the most of every moment.
2 comments:
He is a darling baby and such a twin to Caleb. It was so good to be able to see you and your family while you were here in Utah, I just wish we could have spent more time catching up.
I love that Spencer does that with his hands! Just like his daddy! He is a delightful little man and I loved getting to know him a little better over the 4th of July vacation!
Post a Comment