Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Haircut



We had a hair cutting incident.  One morning after I got the kids to school, I looked over at Naomi and saw her jsut didn't look right.  I asked her if she cut her hair.  She told me know, that Ella did it.  I was a little skeptical, but i turns out that Ella really did do it.  I guess Ella was smart enough to not cut her own hair!  Well she had given Naomi quite the mullet and something had to be done.  I called my friend in the ward and she was nice enough to try and fix it.  Luckily it worked out well and Naomi looks adorable with her new haircut.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I just love coming onto your blog and seeing all the things going on inside the Tracey home. A lot of active little ones enjoying their youth. You have such a darling family and I love to hear about the love you have for them and the experiences you give them. What a great memory that will be of going to the dedication of the temple. I loved the pictures of all of you sitting on the bench at the temple.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates