Sunday, June 10, 2007

Take Cover


View of the Kenncott Copper Mine. It is hard to tell from the picture just how deep it is. But it is over two miles straight down!


Keith, Caleb and Lauren in front of one of the tires from a truck that they use to haul dirt at Kennecott Copper Mine. You can see they trucks in the picture above, they look like a little black speck on the road.


Eli and Lauren reading


Last Saturday we decided to tour Kennecott Copper Mine. It was pretty amazing to see how they mine and just what a big opperation it is! Then we went and got frozen yogurt and went to IKEA. It is a pretty amazing store I have to admit. They have some really neat furniture ideas. Today in church we had an eventful Sacrament Meeting. We were sitting on the second row as usual. Caleb was playing with Keith and his back was to the pulpit and he was facing the rest of the ward. Caleb was throwing this small bean bag ball into Keith's hand. All of the sudden Caleb picked it up and for what ever reason just threw it really hard into the people a few rows back. It hit this guy right in the middle of the forehead. I have to admit it was pretty funny, and I laughed as did all the poeple around us who saw it. Luckily the guy Caleb hit was his Nursery Teacher and was understanding. I don't think Caleb meant to do it and he felt really badly afterwards. Never a dull moment with us in Sacrament Meeting! This Saturday we went to the Farmer's Market and had a great time. Then we went to lunch at Cafe Rio afterwards, I have to get my fill ebfore we move!


No comments:

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates