The other day Caleb came out in this outfit. Cowboy boots, swim trunks and googles, it is quite the ensamble! He sure makes me laugh. Last night Lauren was doing something that she wasn't supposed to do. Caleb looks at her and says in all seriousness, "Lauren-girl, you go spank yourself!" Keith and I just laughed so hard, where does he come up with these things!
The family at the Falls
Eli and Keith hiking around
The kids sitting in a rock nook at the Provo River Falls by Mirror Lake
Lauren walking accross the "Stage" at Preschool graduation.Wow, May has been a very busy month for us. Graduation for Keith, a trip to Hawaii, Lauren and Keith's birthdays. Lauren's graduation from Preschool, and Thomas the Train. We went up to Kamas and the Mirror Lake Scenic Byway for Memorial day. We go up there every memorial day, it is so beautiful. We hiked around the Provo Falls and had a picnic by one of the lakes. The weather was beautiful and the kids had a great time!
1 comment:
Pamela,
Love the blog!! What a cute family and I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up. I've been wanting to hear about graduation and Hawaii--You guys deserved that! You're amazingly hard workers and such good people. I'm also anxious to hear where you guys will be going now for Keith's job. . . What did you decide. I'd love to talk anytime. Love, Nicki
Post a Comment