Eli, Pamela, Caleb & LaurenOn Sunday we went to the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers (DUP) Museum. It is huge and full of artifacts and such. They had this neat fire truck all restored. The kids loved it. I do have to say, there were a few odd things that I saw:
1. A wreath of flowers made from human hair
2. Brigham Young's steam bath
3. Brass knuckles (what in the world did the pioneers need with those?)

1 comment:
I finally have a few minutes to look at you blog. You have done a great job. It seems like a lot of fun and a great way to stay connected. I loved all the pictures, just darling. That was a great story about the fire. I had my shirt catch fire also by being too close to the burner but my sister was with me and we were able to get it out in a hurry. Not nearly as exciting as your incident. Cheri
Post a Comment