As Martha Stewart would say. I have to admit that I like Martha Stewart and all her ideas for crafts and homemaking. I suppose we would all be that creative if we had a billion dollar empire and a staff of thousands to give us ideas. I can definitely say my home would look a lot better, but it has to suffice with my staff of one. My kids still cannot be considered staff as they cause more work than they contribute at this stage :) So I decided to make a puppet stage, tooth fairy pillow and headband. The pictures of the puppet stage are disappointing, the camera has a hard time with the red and stripes and blurs it, oh well. The headbands were fun to make. I can whip one out quickly and for under a dollar, they charge like $15 for them at craft show and boutiques!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Its a Good Thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Pamela you are amazing I love all your creativity.Your kids must think it's christmas, what fun for them. There sure is true satisfaction in making something home made.:)
You are so crafty! I too love Martha and her 'good things.' When do you find the time to do it all super mom?? That tooth-fairy pillow will come in handy very soon I think!
You are so creative! I have had grand plans of making a puppet theater forever. Thanks for the inspiration!
Wow! Pamela--you are so incredible! I love all your handmade things how fun and creative!
: ) Lisa
Post a Comment