Monday, January 17, 2011

A Walk Down Memory Lane

I have the January blahs! January is definitely my least favorite month of the year. It is a bit anticlimactic after all of the previous month's holiday fun and excitement. It is cold, there are no fun holidays, no birthdays or anniversaries to celebrate, you get the picture. Hence I have not taken a lot of photographs or have much to report on. So I decided to do a walk down memory lane and post some pictures from years past in January. As I looked back through the years photos, it brought back some really great memories. It was so fun to see how the kids have grown and changed and to think back to the fun things that we have done. It was hard to actually decide which one I wanted to pick since there were some neat ones, but here are a few selections:


2010
Snow storm starting


2009
LASIK



2008
The kids in the Super Hero phase




2007
Eli and Me




2006
Can you say blackmail someday




2005
Caleb and Lauren doing Christmas at Nana's and Papa's once we got there






2004
Caleb




2003
Lauren

2 comments:

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Aw, your kids are so adorable!! Your Christmas looked wonderful! I wish we could have seen you guys! Your sister is the best aunt ever, wow what a nice gift!! And your cupcakes were awesome!

Cheri said...

The quilt you made for Claire was amazing. That would take me my whole lifetime to get something like that put together. You are one talented lady.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates