On December 27th we drove up to Utah to visit family. A big snowstorm hit with a freezing wind. It turned all of the snow that fell into solid ice. It was so cold!! Despite the cold weather we had a good time. We stayed in a hotel and so the kids got to swim almost every day and they were in heaven. Ella got some kind of weird illness where she threw up every night at 1:00am. It made for some sleepless nights and lots of laundry, which was problematic staying in a hotel. But, we survived and are glad that she is back to her spunky self again. We got to spend time with family which was really nice. We also had dinner with my Mission companions, Nicki and Cami, and their spouses and kids. There were 14 kids and 6 adults, the kids had so much fun playing and the adults had a great time visiting. Another night, we had dinner with my friend Tanya and her family. It is always so nice to visit old friends and pick right up where you left off the last time you saw each other. For some reason I did not have my camera with me very often so I am sad that I did not get very many shots like I intended.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had some major catching up to do! It's so fun to look at your pictures--that ward party looked amazing! It was great to see you guys and see your cute kids. Everyone is growing up way too fast. I hope you are all feeling better and settled back into life after the holidays. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment