Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Misc December Happenings

Naomi started cereal and she loves it!


Papa holding Naomi (4 months) and Claire (2 months)
We were very lucky to have Hilary and Claire visit for a few weeks this December. The kids were excited to meet their first cousin on the Brown family side. Claire Bear is so cute, she is so soft and cuddly you just want to squeeze her. Hilary took the kids out on special dates with her and they loved it!


My first attempt at decorating cupcakes. I even made the little polka dot holders. I think I am going to have to practice quite a bit more to get them to look as amazing as they do in the cupcake shops. I made them for a party we had for Hilary and Claire.



The quilt I made for Claire

No comments:

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates