Thursday, December 9, 2010

Little Miss Naomi

Naomi is doing it again, she is growing too quickly! I keep telling her to just slow down, but she doesn't seem to listen. I am trying to enjoy every moment as it races past me. She is such a delightful little baby. When she is awake she is always content. She is very much a go with the flow baby. She really loves to interact and gives you this huge, open mouthed smile. She has also mastered getting her fingers into her mouth just the way she likes them. She has settled into a nice sleeping routine, going to bed at 7:00pm and sleeping to 9:00am the next day. She usually nurses twice a night. She also takes really long naps during the day.

I love that double chin!




Talking with Papa



I love that smile



Every time I lay Naomi down, she immediately puts her feet together and lifts them to her tummy. It warms my heart every single time. I love those little feet and chubby thighs.

3 comments:

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

So fun to see pictures of her! She looks a lot like Eli. Such a cutie!

My Voice Marshfield said...

So cute! Good for you!
: ) Lisa LL

Cheri said...

When are double chins more cute than on baby. Fat rolls and thunder thighs are always adorable and sought after on a baby. I always wanted my kids to have plenty of fat for me to squeeze. That is so fun that she puts her feet together...she is ready for patty cake.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates