Friday, December 17, 2010

A Snowy Day

I love a good snow day, especially right before Christmas. I went to bed last night and the snow was starting to fall, it was big a fluffy. We woke up to several inches in our yard and delayed school. So I bundled everybody up and we went out and played with all the neighbor kids. The kids had a blast! My neighbor Jenny graciously offer to have breakfast for everyone at her house so we whipped up pancakes and eggs and fed the crowd. Then it was off to school.

This cute little snowman was waiting at our door for us



The boys gathering their ammo for the snowball fight




Cooper, Ella and Eli sledding down the driveway



Ella thought the sleds were a blast


The view from my upstairs window. I love the trees dusted with snow and the snow capped mountains!

No comments:

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates