Friday, April 15, 2011

Shoes, No Shirt, No Service?

Ella likes to be naked! She either likes to dress up in costumes or take all of her clothes off. Frequently I will look over at her only to discover that she has taken her clothes off. The other day she was playing and was totally naked. My mom came over to drop something off. Ella ran to the shoe basket and excitedly told her, "Nana, I am coming with you, let me get my shoes!"
I think you are going to need a little bit more than your shoes Ella!

4 comments:

My Voice Marshfield said...

so funny! Graham was like that too. Great photo--discreet & hilarious, you are so talented.
: ) LLL

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

HAHAHA, That is too cute!! She is such a ham, I love it!!!

mama_pj said...

Great way to get a tan! :) Love you!

Cheri said...

I love the title you chose for that entry. At least she can get away with being naked at this age.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates