Thursday, September 29, 2011

After School

Going back to school brings mixed emotions for me. I like a more predictable schedule and I seem to get more accomplished. The kids love school and so that is really nice. But I do miss them being gone all day. Also, once they get home there is homework and chores and practice, Activity Days and various other responsibilities. It seems like the time is filled up and there is not much left over for play. Plus I am trying to juggle helping them with homework, manning piano practice, making dinner and helping the little kids. I am trying to get more efficient in how we do things so that they do have time to relax and play, I think that it is really important.


Caleb reading





Eli loves homework, he asks for it, and will sit for long periods of time completely focused.



I have made a bunch of little learning projects for Ella to do so she doesn't feel left out



Lauren practicing Piano

No comments:

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates