It is a fun three day weekend for us. The kids have today off as well as Keith. If I had planned ahead we could have gone on a fun road trip, oh well maybe next time. Instead we mostly hung around the house and got a ton of things done that we needed to. Somehow the list is still really long though, I am not quite sure how that works. We do have a baby shower and wedding reception to attend so that will be something fun to do to break up all that working!
Friday, November 11, 2011
11-11-11
It is a fun three day weekend for us. The kids have today off as well as Keith. If I had planned ahead we could have gone on a fun road trip, oh well maybe next time. Instead we mostly hung around the house and got a ton of things done that we needed to. Somehow the list is still really long though, I am not quite sure how that works. We do have a baby shower and wedding reception to attend so that will be something fun to do to break up all that working!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have the cutest family! I love the faucet repair picture. Keith has so much help! Wonderful.
Post a Comment