This year we hosted Thanksgiving at our house. Gayle and Mark and Jana and Mario and their kids came in town. In the morning Keith, Mark and Caleb went to the Ward Turkey bowl. They had a blast playing football, Keith was sore the next day but he said it was well worth it. We had a great dinner together on Thanksgiving Day. We ate tons of food! My parents and Hilary, Hugh and Claire came over for pie. We had six different pies and they were so yummy. The next day we went to Old Town in the morning and out for lunch. Then we came back and the adults went tot he Temple to do Sealings. We had leftovers for dinner, because nothing beats some good Thanksgiving leftovers, then we went swimming. I wish that I could have brought my camera. We had so much fun! The kids and adults played and played and we had a blast going down the water slide! I have to admit it was a lot of fun. Saturday the grownup met with the extended family for breakfast and I watched the kids. They really just wanted to play so it worked out perfectly. After that, everyone headed back home and we started prepping for Christmas.
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had such a great time! Wonderful memories-thanks again for the hospitality! Love you1 XO
Post a Comment