A big winter storm moved in, dropping the temperatures. They predicted snow on Sunday but we only got some flurries. I told Keith that I was disappointed because I love a good winter snow. We went to bed that night and I was still hopeful for some snow. I woke up to a small blanket of snow, I was really excited. I only wish that I had checked outside the night before to see it falling. It is so beautiful to watch the snow falling at night! Keith was out of town on a business trip and school was canceled. It was 8 degrees out so the roads were pretty icy, the snow had mostly melted by the afternoon. So what to do on a cold snow day, build a fort and watch a Christmas movie. I wish that I could say I had some cool activities for the kids all day, I guess I will have to do better the next time.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A fort and a Christmas movie - PERFECT! I agree, snow is more beautiful falling at night.
Who says that isn't the perfect snow day activity. I am sure the kids had a blast.
Post a Comment