Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!
For New Years Eve we were invited to a Party at Lex and Jessi Allen's house. There were 10 adults and 17 kids and we all had a balst. We played games and had yummy food. The kids ran around and played their little hearts out. I ate way too much, but hey that is what the holidays are for right? Naomi and Ella got really tired so Keith took them home and worked on his lesson. The bigger kids and I stayed up until midnight, that is a big accomplishment for me. We watched the ball drop and the kids banged pots and pans. The only complaint was that I didn't get to kiss my sweetheart at midnight, so I had to go home and give him some extra kisses to make up for it! 2011 was a busy year, aren't they all! We have wonderful friends, family that we love, fabulous vacation memories, trials and tests. In the end, we always have the Gospel to guide us and strengthen us for which we are so grateful.
---------------------
I did not post these earlier, we actually took them Oct 29th, because family members were getting them for Christmas gifts. There were so many amazing ones that it was hard to decide, but here are a few of our favorites:














3 comments:

Cheri said...

Those are some great photos. I love them all. No wonder you had a hard time picking. You are going to have to get one of those collage posters and display them all.

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

We just LOVE your family! You have such a cute family!!! LOVE the pictures!

mama_pj said...

Wonderful pictures! It tickles my heart enough to bring tears to my eyes. Love this adorable family so much!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates