I sure love getting the Christmas tree up and letting the Christmas spirit fill our home. It seems like the tree being up always helps in fulfilling that task.
Just catching up! You have such a beautiful family and that tree would make me want to touch it too! I hope you are all well and ready for a new year. . . Where is the time going?! Lots of love to you.
2 comments:
I sure love getting the Christmas tree up and letting the Christmas spirit fill our home. It seems like the tree being up always helps in fulfilling that task.
Just catching up! You have such a beautiful family and that tree would make me want to touch it too! I hope you are all well and ready for a new year. . . Where is the time going?! Lots of love to you.
Post a Comment