We were sitting eating breakfast Sunday morning and all of the sudden I realized that it was the first Sunday in January. That meant that Ella would be starting Primary! With all the business of the holidays and getting back from vacation, it had slipped my mind and January snuck up on me. I talked with Ella about going to Primary and how exciting it would be . We talked about how it would be different than Nursery and the kinds of things she would be doing. I teach the CTR4 class this year and so I knew that I would get to see her in action her first day. I was so excited to see how she would do, fairly confident that she would enjoy herself. Worried that she might want to talk out loud a lot. She did so well. She sat quietly the whole time and listened to Sharing Time and sang as well. A few times she had to come over to me me for some loves and I reassured her that she was doing great. Then she quickly joined her class again. I really hope that it is going to be a great year for her. I sure love my Ella Fella. She is so spunky and full of life, her imagination never ceases. She is super funny and dare I say, witty. Most of all, she has so much love for everyone. Nobody is a stranger to Ella, she has a warm smile and a hello for all. She wants everybody to be a friend and once you are she has a huge hug every time she sees you. She is such an example to me of truly loving others without condition and expressing that love freely and often. Little Miss Ella, you truly are a Sunbeam!
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam!
We were sitting eating breakfast Sunday morning and all of the sudden I realized that it was the first Sunday in January. That meant that Ella would be starting Primary! With all the business of the holidays and getting back from vacation, it had slipped my mind and January snuck up on me. I talked with Ella about going to Primary and how exciting it would be . We talked about how it would be different than Nursery and the kinds of things she would be doing. I teach the CTR4 class this year and so I knew that I would get to see her in action her first day. I was so excited to see how she would do, fairly confident that she would enjoy herself. Worried that she might want to talk out loud a lot. She did so well. She sat quietly the whole time and listened to Sharing Time and sang as well. A few times she had to come over to me me for some loves and I reassured her that she was doing great. Then she quickly joined her class again. I really hope that it is going to be a great year for her. I sure love my Ella Fella. She is so spunky and full of life, her imagination never ceases. She is super funny and dare I say, witty. Most of all, she has so much love for everyone. Nobody is a stranger to Ella, she has a warm smile and a hello for all. She wants everybody to be a friend and once you are she has a huge hug every time she sees you. She is such an example to me of truly loving others without condition and expressing that love freely and often. Little Miss Ella, you truly are a Sunbeam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay for Ella! She is such a cutie! I have no doubt she will continue to do fabulous in Sunbeams!
So cute, especially in that dress!!
I am so glad her first day as a sunbeam went so well. Unfortunately, Isaac's didn't go so well. He misses Nursery.
Ella really is a sunbeam! Love that girl!
It is amazing how quickly they adjust. I absolutely LOVE to watch our sunbeams in our primary.
That is one cute Sunbeam! I love those family pictures of you too. Everyone is growing up so fast. Sounds like you had a nice holiday and hope you are enjoying 2012. Lots of love to you.
Wow does time fly. She is so grown up. How fun to be a sunbeam.
Post a Comment