Today was our final full day and it was at Sea. After 3 days of ports and shore excursion, it was nice to have a mellow day. We relaxed a bit and sat by the pool for awhile, went down the water slide, had ice cream, climbed the rock water and walked around the ship a bit. The guys from Sharkbait taught a juggling class. Keith was awesome, I was a flop. I couldn't do it to save my soul! Then we went back to our room and packed so we wouldn't have to rush in the morning. That evening we went to eat Tepanyaki. It was really entertaining and the food was delicious! After dinner, we watched the Farewell Variety show which was bits from each of the previous shows. Then we watched the Second City Unscripted Improv show. It was funny, but not as funny as the first show that they did. Then we got our final indulgence of ice cream. I have to admit I was going to miss having access to ice cream anytime I wanted. Although I did not want to know what it was doing to my weight!
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hurray for you guys! It looks so fun. 10 years goes by so fast. Congrats!
Post a Comment