Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Week of Love

Our Anniversary is two days after Valentine's Day, so for us it is like a week of love! For Valentine's Day I decided that I wanted it to be special for the kids as well. For FHE on Monday we made a list, on hearts, of all the things we like about each person in the family. Caleb came home from school not feeling very well and felt myself starting to get sick as well. I got up at 6:30 am to make this yummy French Toast for the family. It was a lot of work, but it was really delicious!




Caleb was feeling a bit tired so I let him rest and then we went into school at 11:30 for his class party. I did not want him to have to miss out on doing the whole Valentine exchange and all the fun. The kids came home from school and I made strawberry nachos for a snack.






These are the Valentine's we made for Lauren's class. I had some premade ones leftover that the boys used, I knew they wouldn't really care if their Valentine's were homemade or not.



That night we had heart pizza and a candlelight dinner. The youth were doing free babysitting, so we dropped the kids off at the church and Keith and I went and got dessert. It was nice to have some time together and of course the kids had so much fun. So much fun in fact, they asked us why we came back so soon!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Strawberry nachos huh? I will have to try that one. It looks tasty.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates