This year Lauren wanted a Harry Potter Birthday party. I usually dont spend a lot of time making things for birthday parties, but this one was different. I started looking on Pinterest and of course there were so many amazing ideas. Luckily Lauren's friend who is also our neighbor was having a Harry Potter Party for her son. So we divided up some of the stuff and shared the work. And boy was it a lot of work, but also a lot of fun.
| Goody Bags-Maurader's Maps, Gringrots chocolate coins, golden Snitch, chocolate frogs and glasses |
| The kids choose their wand |
| Bad lighting, but we had candles from the ceiling |
| Platform 9 3/4 I painted a brick wall they went through |
| Lauren almost through |
| Our Butter Beer it was so cool! |
3 comments:
Zoela has been reading the Harry Potter series now and her birthday is in August. We may have to have a Potter birthday for her also. Great ideas you have there.
Looks like a lot of fun.
Wow! Such an amazing party!
Post a Comment