Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Naomi

Bryn, Naomi, Ty






Now that all the four oldest are in school, Naomi is home with me to entertain her all day.  We are having a lot of fun together and I am enjoying getting to know her better.  Naomi is really funny, she has quite the sense of humor.  She is very independent and quite competent as well.  She gets up every morning and dresses herself.  Although you never know what outfit she will end up in!  She loves to dress up in costumes and has quite the imagination.  Around Christmas she loved to play with the Nativities.  She would always rearrange them so that all the characters were circled around the baby Jesus.  One time I moved a Shepherd and she said, "No Mommy, he can't see now!"  She can also get into a bit of mischief.  We got new couches and I came out to find her coloring all over them with marker!  Luckily it all came out with some baby wipes!

No comments:

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates