Saturday, December 14, 2013

White Elephant Gift

For Keith's work party, they had a White Elephant gift exchange.  We searched the internet for ideas, boy are there some funny ones out there.  He finally decided on giving a Christmas sweatshirt with a handmade ornament.


The sweatshirt

The ornament

We wrapped it in this thinking nobody would suspect what was inside!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I was sooooooo far behind on your blog, but I'm all caught up now. And it was so much more fun reading this time around because I've had the extreme pleasure of meeting all your kiddos! My girls miss Lauren already. :)

Cheri said...

What great times are being had in the Tracey home. I am so glad you do such a great job of blogging so I can stay informed. You and Keith have such great kids. They are so blessed to have such loving parents.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates