Saturday, May 24, 2014

Lauren's 11th Birthday Party

We set up a little photo booth to take pictures while people arrived

Posing with the mannequins

Holding their favorite Disney character

Everyone wearing heels

Riding the carousel

Decorating cupcakes


Lauren decided that she wanted a friends birthday party this year.  We brainstormed some fun things to do and decided to do a picture scavenger hunt at the mall and then come back to the house and decorate cupcakes.  We had such a fun time doing all the things on our list and taking pictures of it.  The cupcake decorating was a big hit!  We had all types of different icing, candies and toppings.  The girls came up with soem pretty amazing cupcakes.  Everyone had a good time and Lauren was happy.  It was a great party!

2 comments:

keith said...

Pamela, you are very creative. I am so glad our children and their friends get to do so many fun things with you!

Cheri said...

It was good to get on your blog again and do some catch up. Like you, my month of May was busy busy. I have been enjoying our Summer so far, much more relaxing. I hope things have slowed down for you as well. I am glad you added the picture of Spencer screaming. I like seeing some of the real moments that take place in life.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates