Monday, May 12, 2014

May Happenings

Ella and Naomi had a nice game of Sorry going on one afternoon.

Beautiful roses from the garden

These ones are so fragrant

Keith grew a mustache for Cincode Mayo.  We called it his "Cinco de Maystache"  I even got him a beard and mustache kit so that he could properly groom it!

Ella's class did a wonderful Mother's Day Brunch for us.  They wrote us poems and made us these beautiful hats.

We made these art piece for her teacher.  The butterfly is made up of all the children's thumb prints in a different color.  


May was a month filled to the brim with activities!  We had three birthdays, Mother's Day, a baptism, soccer, tons of end of the year activities, field trips and so much more.  Not to mention that I was in charge of a huge Silent Auction and did 60 scrapbook pages for Ella's class.  They were all fun and worthwhile things, but I have to admit by the end of May I was ready for things to slow down a bit.  I am looking forward to the more laid back Summer schedule and the freedom to do the things that we want to do.  Here's to Summer!

No comments:

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates