Sunday, April 20, 2014

An Attempt At Pictures
















The tress at the Temple were blooming and looked so beautiful.  I thought it would be the perfect spot to take some pictures.  I wanted to go around dusk so that it wouldn'
t be so bright.  Keith thought we should just go right after church while the kids were still dressed up.  I was worried it would be too bright and they would be tired.  I was right.  There was a lot of squinting, tears and grumpy complaining, and that was just the photographer.  Needless to say I did not get many of the shots I really wanted to.  I guess I can at least say that I got some candid shots of that show what it is really like to take pictures of 6 young kids.  No Photoshopped life here folks!

No comments:

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates