Friday, April 11, 2014

5th Grade Celebration






The Children's Elementary School, Chamiza, has an annual tradition of taking the 5th graders on a fun celebration.  This year I was one of the co-chairs of the committee.  We decided to rent out the Water Park.  It was so nice to have the place all to ourselves.  The kids had a blast on the slides and lazy river.  There was also a wave rider where they could try boogie boarding.  They also had a nice pizza lunch.  I think that the kids had a great time and the event was a big success.  It is hard to believe that I will have a child in Middle School!  Lauren has had a great time in elementary school and I know that she will enjoy every stage of life. 

No comments:

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates