Sunday, December 30, 2007

And 4 Makes 6

We are still on holiday so there are no pictures to post. Reading my title of this post you may think that I am lacking some math skills. Have no fear, my public school education taught me well. I can add, here is my logic. We are having baby number 4, scheduled to appear in July. Everybody who knows me, knows I never come on time so stating a specific due date is worthless! We are very excited, this new addition will bring our total to 6 Traceys, hence, 4 makes 6! We hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family.

7 comments:

The White House said...

Congratulations what exciting news and Belated merry christmas to you all!

JoAnna said...

Whoo-hoo! Congrats! I think you're crazy, but I'm still proud of you! And totally amazed and impressed!

Emmy Bludorn said...

Congratulations! We need to keep up our trend and match gender again this time around.
Are your kids excited? Lauren is at a really good age to understand and look forward to it. It's been a lot of fun with Ellie - I show her pictures online of what the baby looks like at the different stages, etc.
How are you feeling?

Kim L. said...

YEP! Right on schedule\"/ I was waiting for that announcement! I should be following close behind as always.\"/ CONGRATS!!! That is soooooo exciting!

Evans Family said...

Congrats!! Hope you are feeling well.

Unknown said...

WHAHOO! Congratulations Traceys--there can't be enough of you in this world! You said the minivan wasn't a keeper anyway . . .
We're so excited for you and your darling kids!
: ) Lisa
wait wait--does this mean Emmy's expecting again too? congrats!

EBD said...

Oh, congratulations! I am so excited to hear about this and can't wait to hear about another amazing Tracey - you are all wonderful and we miss you!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates