

You are never to young to learn to work right? Above Eli wanted to mow the lawn. Caleb and Lauren helped me plant bulbs. Although it proved to be a bit detrimental as we lost the baby Jesus during the process. It was in Caleb's hand as we were working, later of course it disappeared. Caleb claims that he put him in the basket to protect him from the bad guys. Seeing as how we just had a FHE on the story of baby Moses and the basket, I think that he is taking the liberty of borrowing from that story. I suppose it is buried somewhere in the ground. Now their nativity has no baby Jesus, seems like it kind of defeats the purpose of having a nativity. Hopefully we will be able to find him.
3 comments:
I love Lauren's attire. Always a little girl. And I say - start 'em with yard work young. Eli has the right idea! The sooner they start, the less work you have!
That has always been a dream for me to have my family all "happily" working in the yard together. What cute pictures. That is very sad about baby Jesus. Cheri Zoe wants to say that she had great fun when you lived here. She misses you guys.
I can relate to this story, Gabby lost baby Jesus in our nativity too, so I ended up getting her her own nativity so I could keep mine in tact. (We did find Jesus)We love to look at your blog, it almost makes us feel like we are there with you! We miss you tons
-Nate, Andrea and kids
Post a Comment