Many of you asked about the Bilibo that Eli got. It is a European toy that is supposed to spark creativity. Basically it is like a big bowl. They can sit it it, spin, stand on it, etc.. My kids like to pretend it is a turtle shell. Really there is no end to what they can do with it. I would definitely say it is a great toy!Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Bilibo
Many of you asked about the Bilibo that Eli got. It is a European toy that is supposed to spark creativity. Basically it is like a big bowl. They can sit it it, spin, stand on it, etc.. My kids like to pretend it is a turtle shell. Really there is no end to what they can do with it. I would definitely say it is a great toy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for the post! I had no clue what it was. I bet my kids would love one. I might need to check it out.
I second and third that. We have two.
I have to admit, I googled it after I read your post. It looks like a lot of fun.
Hey, this is what I am getting George for his first birthday later this month! Now I feel validated, thank you very much.
That thing looks great! I've never seen anything like it before!
Post a Comment