Yikes I am really behind on posting Eli's 3rd birthday. He and my mom have the same birthday on March 31st. He wanted to go bowling. So we went and had a lot of fun! Then we came back to our house and grilled out and had cupcakes and then opened gifts. I can't believe my little Bster ( pronounced Bee Stir) is 3 years old. He is such a funny little guy and has quite the witty sense of humor. I love the hilarious things he comes up with and the funny names for things. A few months ago we were camping with my parents and Eli was sleeping by my mom. Int he middle of the night he rolls over and says "Nana, knock knock." She was laughing so hard. Eli is very determined and knows what he wants. He has the funniest little strut when he walks. I love his facial expressions. We love you Bster and are so glad that you are apart of our family!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I just discovered the bilibo, but I don't know anyone who has one. So you'd recommend it?
What in the world is a bilibo? I am glad that Eli and your mom had a great day celebrating together. I bet it is fun being close to your family. I wish I would have known earlier about his birthday. I could have showed up at the door, tucked down inside a birthday cake. Happy Birthday ELI.
Happy B-day Eli from the Thomason Family! What a cutie!
He is 3??? Wow, time flies! Happy Birthday Eli!
How cute!! Happy birthday B-Lye. We love you.
Happy Birthday! Eli - he has your dark eyes.. that face looking upwards - reminds me of you.
Cute pictures - I especially love the first one; that look is priceless!
We have two bilibo's at our house, what great inventions the kids have for them!
Post a Comment