Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hired Help

I finally decided to break down and hire some help around here. the big decision was what kind of help to get. A nanny, chef, chauffeur, cleaning lady, or personal assistant? While I am currently filling all of those positions, I decided that a diaper service would be quite helpful. The other day I overheard Lauren and Caleb talking in the nursery. They were having a very focused conversation, I gathered that they were trying to change Ella's diaper. I snuck upstairs and peaked in on them. It was so cute. Caleb had Ella's ankles and her little bum in the air (I couldn't post those shots) and Lauren was cleaning her up. They then worked together to put her diaper on. Their conversation was hilarious. They worked as a team and I was so proud. As usual, Ella just cooperated clam and happy as can be.






The Dynamic Duo and their happy client.
Hey, if you are going to hire a diaper service you might as well pick Batman and Cinderella


8 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my goodness, they are cute. I love that they are just hangin' out, changin' diapers as Batman and Cinderella. That's funny.

Steve and Katie said...

That is so great! I think thats one thing it would take serious convincing to get Anya to do...she is so completely grossed out by anything of that sort! Funny!

Lorilee said...

What a crack up! Batman and Cinderella are welcome at our home anytime. I don't think our little j would beas cooperative though.

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Wow that has got to be one of the best moments as a mom!! Too cute! I love their outfits!!

Jana and Mario said...

Send batman and cinderella to my house! That is really funny! Jacob has attempted to change his own diaper without much success.

gina said...

You already have the best hired help I've ever had...YOU!

Ty & Andi said...

I love your hired help! However, knowing you, I bet you don't need too much help...maybe you should hire them out and earn a little on the side :)...I love checking your blog, you guys are always busy and always adorable!

Emmy Bludorn said...

That is great! I have Ellie make Clara's bottles now. It's nice having other kids around!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates