Saturday, March 14, 2009

Have Your Cake and Eat It Too!

Do you know what is even better than a good friend? A good friend who is willing to share their talents. I was the lucky recipient of this beautiful cake, made by my friend, and let me tell you it tasted as good as it looked!! She makes some amazing cakes and I am trying to convince her that she should do it for a business.

6 comments:

JoAnna said...

Wow. Just plain old WOW! That is amazing!!

Emmy Bludorn said...

She should totally go into business - that cake took some talent.

mama_pj said...

What a beautiful gift! I can almost taste it....yummy!

Lorilee said...

That is so neat! How do people figure things out like this? She really should go in the business of cake decorating.

shelbell said...

Isn't she fantastic? And they REALLY do taste great too. I need to post the pics I took of an adorable baby cake she made for us. Too cute(and yummy to boot!)

Evans Family said...

What a gorgeous cake!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates