Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Who Are the People in My Neighborhood

So my friend did this awhile ago and I thought it was quite brilliant. If you read my blog you may wonder who some of the people are that also read and comment. So I will introduce them to you. I apologize in advance if I forget anyone. If I do please let me know and I will be happy to give you your just honors!
Lorilee: My MTC companion, as well as companion in my first area. We had such a great companionship and many wonderful memories! She is an amazing person, if you know her, count yourself blessed.
MamaPj: AKA my mother-in-law Gayle. A super busy nurse who also happens to serve her 10 children, their spouses and her ever multiplying grandkids.
JoAnna: A fellow San Diego missionary, we saw each other everday while we were both out. She is loved by everyone, and I mean everyone, she knows. Seriously, people line up to be friends with her because she is so awesome!
Gina: I used to babysit her children when I was at BYU. Of course I use the term "babysit" loosely because her kids were much more to me than that. Gina is beautiful and quite witty, not to mention that she has impeccable taste.
Melissa: My local Melissa friend who I can describe as poised, calm and brilliant. We share a love of books and started a book group together.
Melissa Conlee: My non-local Melissa friend. We met at the UofU housing and shared many moments playing outside there with our kids. She was even kind enough to let us stay with her over Christmas and she still wants to be friends, amazing.
Michelle: Beautiful mom to cute new Beckett who she just got to take home from the NICU.
Hilary: My super talented sister who will be moving to Palo Alto in a little over a year. Hope you are ready for visitors!
Emmy: She and I are leading parallel lives. We have the same number of kids , the exact same age, the same gender and in the same order and we got married the same month and year. She also happens to be an amazing cook-lucky family.
Kristine: She and I share the same hobby, finding great deals. When we were neighbors we used to share all our great finds and we saved each other a lot of money by doing so. Now we have moved apart and most go about it solo.
Lisa: Another UofU mom and had the misfortune of living in the apartment directly below us. We tried to be quiet, really we did. She is so creative and inspires great creativity in her children
Marla: Likewise a UofU mom who is now living in Washington state. She is one hard working lady and probably one of the best I know at making and keeping goals!
Jana: Sister-in-law whose future currently lies in the hands of the Residency Match algorithm. She only has one more week of anxiously waiting.
Andrea:Sister-in-law living the quiet life in W.V. while her husband is the slave to the relentless taskmaster we call Med School.
Muffin: My childhood friend by whom I now live close to again. We have maintained our friendship for over 22 years. She could definitely tell you some stories about me.
Mandy: We were in the same major at BYU and student taught in the same class. We had way too much fun together! I remember driving around with her in her red Ford Focus to pick up Brandon. And now they are married, I love fairy tale endings

11 comments:

Liz said...

Wow, what a good idea! There are a few people on here with whom I have lost touch and would like to blogstalk a bit. You should link to their sites (if they are open to the public.)

Mandy said...

What a great idea, Pamela! I'm totally stealing this idea. :)

Melissa said...

Really great idea - it was fun to read about the people in your life! Thank you, also, for the very nice description :)

Violet said...

Hi Pamela,

You don't know me but I went to BYU-H with Keith. I am Brad's sister.

I need your help with ideas. Please take a peek at my blog and respond to the post titled HELP!!!

Thanks, you’re the best!

gina said...

You made my day! Witty is the preferred adjective over all others! So many great friends you have - I miss you much!

Lorilee said...

This is such a great idea! I am so glad that we are in touch again. I miss being around you. Although it has been a long time ago, I haven't forgotten a single thing. You are great!

Nicki said...

Fun to read and see that you've gotten in touch with Joanna and Lorilee! We just had a little dinner get together at Cami's house with S. Apperson (Chelsea) and S. DuPaix (Jeannie). It was so great! If you come this summer it would be fun to do that again.

JoAnna said...

FUN FUN FUN!! I ahd no idea you were still in touch Lorilee! I'm tracking her down!
And you totally made me smile with all those super nice things you said about me! THANK YOU!!

Summers Family said...

Thanks. You made me cry. I needed to be reminded that I am good at something today.

Evans Family said...

What a great idea! Also, to keep true to my character I have to tell you that today at the grocery store when combining coupons and store deals, etc. I bought 4 lbs of steak for $2!!!

My Voice Marshfield said...

Wow, i feel important! Thanks Pamela!
I am understanding what you meant by enjoying each baby more. I can see the moments of Adeline's childhood evaporating like so many dewdrops and i just can't get enough of her. Thanks for the wisdom. : )

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates