Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You Say Potato, I Say Potato

The kids and I decided to pull out Mr Potato Head and have some fun. Here are a few of our creations:

Lauren dressed him as a woman. I guess our set has mixed gender accessories so the potato can go as a Mr. or Mrs. Just don't blame me when the potato has to go to counseling for gender identity crisis

Engineer Potato



Hillbilly Potato



Eli felt like eyes were not essential, but apparently two noses are!




2 comments:

Lorilee said...

That is silly! Aren't kids the best? I love when they are in the creating mood. H just made a knife holder his pocket knife. It was made out of duct tape. It was pretty cool as well.

mama_pj said...

I loved playing Mr. Potato Head when I was a little girl. Looks like you had great fun! Cute pictures. XO

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates