We had a great time hosting them in our home. They were such good sports that they even got up at 5:00am to got to Seminary with Keith. He gave them some time in class to share their experiences and testimonies. He said they were amazing and he wished he had just given them the whole time!
3 comments:
Do you get visitors like that often? I am glad that they were able to go to seminary. I am sure they had an impact on many of the youth.
Your children are darling. Isn't it great when they all seem to get along and love each other? Sometimes we have it the other way around and it makes me so grateful for those lovey moments.
I didn't know Keith taught Seminary - very cool.
Fun pictures!
I so remember when the BYU young Ambassadors came to Albuquerque when I was kid! so fun that you hosted them. My parents did too and we got the adult champerons maybe. It was still pretty cool!
Post a Comment