Your children are so cute! Is this an average dress-up day? My children love to dress up whenever they can. My husband doesn't want to admit it, but our oldest boy still likes to dress up like a princess every once in a while. Ithink it is funny. At least he is not 17 years old and dressing like a woman.
I see your playing with your new camera. Its nice to have one that takes a picture when you want it to and not five secs later isn't it? I really like the cook pics.
Josh keeps telling me that I need to get "boy dress-ups" & he's definitely right! It's great to see how fun they are for your boys. Your kids are darling!
7 comments:
Your children are so cute! Is this an average dress-up day? My children love to dress up whenever they can. My husband doesn't want to admit it, but our oldest boy still likes to dress up like a princess every once in a while. Ithink it is funny. At least he is not 17 years old and dressing like a woman.
I see your playing with your new camera. Its nice to have one that takes a picture when you want it to and not five secs later isn't it? I really like the cook pics.
Love it! You have adorable kids.
So cute Pamela!
Josh keeps telling me that I need to get "boy dress-ups" & he's definitely right! It's great to see how fun they are for your boys. Your kids are darling!
Dress up is awesome - be whoever you want to be today. I want to play too!
What darling photos! Great kids!: )
Post a Comment