Sunday, March 7, 2010

Caleb the Baleb

One of the challenges of parenting is making individual time for each of your kids. The more kids you add to the mix, the more challenging it becomes. This year I have tried to go on each of my kid's field trips , it gives us some time together and is so much fun. This past week we went with Caleb's preschool to Walker's Popcorn. It was an awesome field trip. First they toured the shop, then we all got to sample different kinds of popcorn. After that each of the kids got to make their own cotton candy, then they made popcorn. The owner was amazing and the kids had a blast.


Caleb trying out the rainbow popcorn. He insisted upon wearing his hair in a mohawk, well as much as it would go.

Caleb making his cotton candy




The other day the two little kids were asleep and Lauren was at school, so Caleb and I built a train track and played for awhile.



After that we did Lite Brite. This was the creation Caleb came up with.




3 comments:

mama_pj said...

Caleb is cool!

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

He is so cute!! We can't wait to see you guys in less then a week!!!

Summers Family said...

I love how human you always help me to feel. The time for each child is something I have struggled with as well, and I love to go on the fieldtrips as well.
We have started doing date night with the kids. Even William anxiously awaits his date night. They get one a month, alternating between mom and dad, but it is a tradition the kids won't let us avoid.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates