
Things have been so busy around here lately that I forgot to post.
We are having a girl!
It is hard to believe that I only have 4 months left. Although 4 months over the summer can seem like a very long time.
I think these shoes are so adorable. It makes me wish that I would actually keep up with my crochet skills. Ah well, maybe someday.
10 comments:
Wow! another girl! That is great! I can't believe you only have 4 months left too!!! Crazy! :0)
Congrats! Keith was so sure it was another boy, but he was mistaken. :)
That is wonderful that you having a little girl for Ella to romp around with. It just seems like we barely found out you were pregnant and now you only have four months left. Are you sure you haven't miscounted?
Yay! Congratulations!
Congrats! Hope you are feeling well. Miss you guys. I am almost done with the puppet theater. Thanks for the idea!
CONGRATS!
Nice! That's very exciting news :) Only four months! Where does the time go?
Heavens, we must be having a girl then, too. Our ultrasound today was not helpful at all and we are left wondering. But if you are having a girl, then....
Congratulations!!! I haven't been reading blogs as much lately - I sure missed some big breaking news on yours!! Another girl!! Yeah!!
You'll be surprised to go read my blog posts around early March!!! (Believe me, we are surprised too!! :))
I was wrong - it was early February.
http://ginamharris.blogspot.com/2010/02/lame-name-game.html
Post a Comment