Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ella's Quilt

I finally finished Ella's quilt, it only took me a little over a year. Doing it by hand definitely makes the process a lot slower. Not to mention I am not the faster quilter there is. I like the final results. I should have taken a picture of the back because the I found the cutest polka dot variation print, I love it!
Now that this project is finally finished, I can start my colossal project that I am making for the kids. I hope to have it done before summer starts, but we shall see.

6 comments:

Evans Family said...

cute, cute, cute!!

Nicki said...

That is a beautiful quilt! What a great thing for each kid to have their own from you. I also love that picture of your city--did you take that? Hope those kids are letting you get a little rest.:)

Creative Stirrings said...

Look at you! You are becoming quite the quilter! I am sooo proud of you! It is beautiful!

Tracey Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey Fam said...

Hello there Pamela, sure looked like you had a grand time playing Wii with the other Tracey's. Send me an invite to your blog so I don't have to sign in under your name and password. Cheri

Cheri said...

Thanks for the invite. I am so happy for you to have another cutie in the house. I know we have kind of kept up with each other in the baby business but I am not following in your footsteps with this one. Trying to cram another child into that one bedroom is not happening. By the way that quilt is amazing.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates