Sunday, May 23, 2010

Spring Dance Recital

Lauren did dance again with the cute little girl from our Ward who teaches. She looked forward to it each week and worked really hard. Several people have commented to me on how she has a natural talent for dance. We will have to see if she wants to continue with it. I am just grateful she had such a good experience this year.

Dancing to "Cotton Eyed Joe"

Fun Jazz dance




A really fun dance they did to "It Ain't No Trick to Get Rich Quick" from Snow White


Lauren and Keith
He gave her some flowers after the recital




Lauren and Cassie her dance teacher





1 comment:

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

I'm bias...but what a great dance class for a great price:) I'm jealous. I wish we were there to have Brooke in it. Cassie is so creative! Looks like everyone had fun!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates