Since this blog serves as the chronicle of our family happenings, and when I get around to it printed and bound in a book as our family history, I try and keep somewhat up to date on my posting. Things have been so busy lately that I have fallen behind. In May we had Lauren, Keith, Grandpa Allen and Papa's birthdays and Mother's Day. We also squeezed in a quick trip to El Paso. Jana and Mario blessed their new baby Leo. Grandma Gayle was in town and so we had a fun little family get together. It was really nice to visit and the kids had a blast playing together.
We have also had all of the end of the year school events like Field trips, graduation, Field Day, and much more.
Keith has been really busy as well this month. He subbed in Seminary, which he loved, spoke in church, taught Elder's Quorum, went on the Father's and Sons Campout with the boys. He also took along a little boy from the ward. He even managed to fit in a business trip as well. Needless to say we have not had one free moment! We are looking forward to school ending and having a little more free time in our schedule. I did some posts below to record what the kids have been up to.
2 comments:
Yeah, you have been a little busy. We look forward to seeing you this summer. I know it will be akward, but we still love you guys.
Wow, I have missed a few things on your blog since it doesn't send me your updates. I am glad to see that life is going well! I love the makeshift diaper! :)
Post a Comment