Sunday, June 6, 2010

Nesting

Recently I have felt the need to get a bunch of projects done around the house. One of my top priorities was changing out the dated ceiling fans in our living room. I finally bought the fans and they sat in the box for a few months until we had the time. Then we had to borrow a HUGE ladder to get to the 20 foot ceiling. Getting them up proved to be quite the undertaking and definitely did not happen without incident. But after a day of blood, sweat and tears we got them up. I am really happy with the result. Thank goodness we don't have anymore fans to replace. I don't think Keith has any positive feelings associated with holding a 20+ pound fan in one hand, standing 20 feet in the air on a ladder while installing it. Thanks hon, I appreciate your sacrifices for my need for style over pure function!

Old 90's fan

New fan


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Very pretty! Love it.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates