This year Lauren and Caleb did swim lessons again. This year they were in Wave 2 and did really well. By the end they were able to swim across the pool. I think next year they will be ready for swim team. Eli also tried lessons for the first time, he was a bit nervous. On the first day I had to get the Lauren and Caleb into the correct class and so I kind of had to show Eli his class and have him go on his way and I had to leave him for a few minutes. When I came back he was doing great. I was very relieved, maybe my absence was just the push he needed. Whatever it was I was happy to see him trying so hard and having fun. His favorite part was when they moved over to the big pool from the kid pool. Everyday after class was over he would run over and tell his teacher thank you, it was pretty cute to see. I am glad that they all had a good time and enjoyed swimming.
No comments:
Post a Comment